Dean & DeLuca – you guys really know how to make a food loving girl go crazy…I just got the new catalog in the mail the other day and I have NEVER salivated so much in my life. Every page was filled with decadent gourmet food that I could only imagine how amazing it would taste. I totally felt like a poor stray dog staring at the the delicious meat hanging from the butcher’s shop window. This catalog is my new favorite reading material, because I enjoy reading it over and over again. As far as my wish list from Dean & DeLuca…if I could, my wish list would contain their entire inventory, but since that’s not possible, here are a few of my top picks from their Summer catalog.
1. Lobster Rolls – 8 for $135, This by far is the most amazing picture in the entire catalog. Every time I look at it, all I can think is “WOW that looks delicious!”.
2. Wagyu Ribeyes- 2 for $140, So the first time I heard about this kind of beef was during the season finale of Top Chef last week, and apparently its suppose to be the “caviar of beefs”.
3. Crab Bennies – 6 for $75, I love eggs benedict and this just brings it to a whole other level!
Now on to the dessert!
1. Gateau Nuage Cheesecake – $70, Typically, I don’t eat or even like cheescake due to a traumatic childhood experience which involved vomiting and a trip to the ER. But, I must say this picture of cheesecake actually makes me want to eat cheesecake! So, Dean and DeLuca you could possibly turn this cheesecake hater into a cheesecake lover once again!
2. Gavottes - $25, I’ve been looking all over for these! A friend of mine had given me a sample of these lovely cookies when she came back from her trip to Paris and since that day I’ve been wanting to get my hands on a box.